Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tech support needed

I am laying in bed contemplating my day. I have come to the realization that I am technically challenged. Today I spent hours trying to figure out how to transfer videos from my cellphone to my computer. I first tried to send as message, but the attachment was too large. I then thought, aha, that's what the USB cord is for. It didn't work either, so I decide to go online to Tmobile's website and see if I can somehow manage my album online. Well, no such luck, I can't even get to my online album because they were redesigning their website. So, I call their techsupport line and was told that the reason I can't transfer the files is because I needed to download something called samsung pc studio..gaaaawwww. So, I spend the next hour trying to download the darn thing, but it fails. Finally at the end of the day I have the software downloaded, but when I plug in the USB cord it still says "not connected". I gave up because I was about to toss the laptop out the window in to the pool, and that would not have been good. Specially since I always tell my 15 year old who has a short fuse not to take her anger out on inanimate objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment