Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Busy Weekend

On Friday I took Hayden to the beach again. I also brought his 20 year old sister. Thought they needed to spend some quality time together. Sissy is so busy with school, work and life that we don't see her much. I kind of guilted her into coming, but I think she had a good time. I know Hayden did. He loves to hang with his older siblings. In the evening we actually had everyone home for dinner which was unusual, but very nice.
The rest of the weekend feels like a blur. I worked two back to back 12 hour shifts in the ICU, so I didn't get to see Hayden much. He basically went to sleep by the time I came home. I hate that. I know I should go to bed when he does, but of course I had to pour myself a glass of wine and relax. Then I get stuck in front of the TV and go to bed too late hoping that tonight Hayden will sleep through. He hardly ever does....and didn't this time either. So, I got by with 5 hours of sleep each night since I had to go to work. When will I ever learn?

No comments:

Post a Comment