Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Östnora Beach

The weather was beautiful today, so we went to a beach I used to go to when I was a kid. My 20 month old Hayden had a blast. He was running around like crazy and was splashing water everywhere. His shoes and clothes got wet. I wasn't fast enough in removing them before I turned him loose on the beach. We stayed there for a few hours and he even napped on the beach on a towel. I took the opportunity to eat an icecream while he was sleeping. Wanted to avoid the mess which undoubtedly would have happened had he gotten an icecream too. Mean mommy...I know. We had a good time, but then it was time to leave, and Hayden does not understand that all good things come to an end. Needless to say he fell apart. He is at that stage when tempertantrums are the way to deal with no's and other rejections. Can't wait for this stage to pass...

No comments:

Post a Comment