Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Disneyland

We went to Disneyland yesterday. Had to take granny and our 7 year old niece visiting from Missouri. What a nightmare. It was so overpriced and overcrowded that I never want to set foot there ever again. So, any Swedes visiting...you're on your own. I let you borrow my car though...anything, as long as I don't have to go. I might add that I have been to Disneyland many times. Everytime I have visitors from Sweden they always want to go to Disneyland. It didn't used to be this bad, but now, it's like a freeway with bumper to bumper traffic. But, instead it's shoulder to shoulder traffic. Imagine having a 20 month old who does not want sit in the stroller, and on top of that does not want to hold our hands. We had quite a few tempertantrums throughout the day, and I was almost to the point of killing someone...dangerous place that Disneyland.

No comments:

Post a Comment