Friday, June 12, 2009

Highschool graduation

Yesterday was my son's highschool graduation. There were 600 students in the graduating class. Needless to say it took a looong time to go through all the kids' names. And we were sitting on very uncomfortable bleecher seats. I think we all have pressure ulcers on our buttcheeks after the two our ordeal. I know, you're not supposed to say that. We're supposed to be all excited and happy to be there. But, come on, even my son was bored to death. I saw him from a distance sitting in his cap and gown texting on his phone. At least they had backrests on their chairs. Well, he did look very distinguished in his attire, and I am very proud of him. He's off to college in the fall. We'll have to go through this again next year with the now almost 17 year old. Can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment