Monday, July 27, 2009

Hot tubs and alcohol

My sister and her family are visiting from Sweden. They have been here for almost three weeks. Last year they were here for three weeks in the summer as well, and not once did we go in our jaccuzzi. Don't know why it never happened. So, we said they definetily have to try it out before they go back to Sweden on Thursday. Well, our jaccuzzi is old and takes some time to heat up, so when my friend invited us to come and soak in their jaccuzzi, which by the way is a rolls roy of jaccuzzis, we didn't hesitate one bit. Of course we'll come. So, last night we had some wine with dinner and then headed over to my friend's ouse. Over there we had some more wine before going in the tub. Finally, we all went in and had a little Bailey's to make a toast. We had a great time talking, laughing, and listening to music. Then all of a sudden my sister is starting to look a little cross eyed. I had forgotten to warn here that alcohol goes to your head a lot quicker when you're sitting in a hot tub. Did I feel bad or what? Long story short, we got her out of the tub and she fell asleep in my friend's really cool massage chair. Don't know if she remembers much of the jaccuzzi experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment