Saturday, July 18, 2009

Going out for Sushi

Went out for sushi last night. Oh my God it was sooo good. I didn't have any sushi the whole time I was in Sweden, and I had this crazy craving. We brought my sister and her husband and of course the toddler. Just to make sure we could eat our sushi in peace I had brought my I Touch with Nemo and Bolt downloaded. I mean the complete movies. It worked wonders. The other people in the restaurant must have thought this kid was the most behaved child ever. I feel so smart. Well, we're going to have to do this soon again. This night out did not clench my cravings for sushi even though we ordered a whole bunch of stuff. I will definetly have to go back in a few days.
Today we took the swedes to the Ronald Reagan Libray and Museum which is very close to our house. It was really neat. We got to go into the Airforce One that Reagan used during his administration. Got some cool pictures. And now I think we'll do a little pooltime while the little one is napping. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment