Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I think I may have created a monster. Toddlers are like predators! They sense your weakness, and then they strike. It's been an emotional rollercoaster, and we've been back and forth to the hospital. The toddler senses my insecurities, and starts showing off his worst behavior in public. Like in the hospital hallway he has a tantrum and falls to the floor....a dirty hospital floor. He knows it upsets me, and that I don't like when people are starring. I feel like I can read their minds."What's wrong with her, can't she control her child?" As much as I hate to admit it I have resorted to the use of bribes...lollipops, icecreams, use of my Itouch, you name it! I will have a bad habit to break when I get home. But right now he is sleeping so sweetly in his car seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment