Thursday, March 4, 2010

What Not to Wear

Oh lovely, the toddler has already reached the age where he wants to decide what to wear. I thougth this was a girl's domain! Thought little boys didn't care! I don't remember my now 19 year old son being so particular with what shirt to wear at the tender age of 2 1/2.

There are only two shirts that my son wants to wear out of his collection of probably twenty. There is a dingy washed out white spider man t shirt and a red short sleeve polo shirt!!! Those are the only two he wants to wear. And he has a little fit when I explain to him that they're in the laundry. "We can't wear them everyday. Let's pick another shirt!"

"No, wanna wear red shirt, wanna wear spiderman shirt!" Oh boy, I think I need to take the boy shopping! A few weeks ago he was in the "I wanna wear white shirt" phase, so I bought several white shirts, so that he could wear one everyday if he pleased. Maybe I should go get some red dye and spruce up the white shirts? Just a thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment