Sunday, March 14, 2010

Eating too Much

Went to a St. Patrick's Day party at a friend's house yesteday.We had a blast, but I ate too much. I'm paying for it today that's for sure. I usually eat pretty healthy, but yesterday I ate everything in sight. Cheese and crackers, chips and dips, deep fried shrimp pancakes, cornbeef and cabbage...and of course a lot of wine. Then I managed to squeeze in a few chocolate chip cookies and whole bunch of strawberries. Well, at least the strawberries were a good choice. Woke up this morning with a rumbling, bloated stomach...yuck!

Tomorrow I will hit the trails hard. I have to work off these 3000 extra calories I managed to scarf down in one day. Don't want to undo all the hard work I've done in the past few weeks. And in the evening I will go to Pilates at the gym. No excuses allowed! Summer is around the corner, and at 45 I can't afford the luxury of easing up on my workouts...unless I'm ok with everything starting to sag which I'm definetily not!

No comments:

Post a Comment