Monday, February 15, 2010

A Post Valentine Monday Morning

Valentine's is over with...didn't do anything wild and crazy. Went to the park with hubby and the toddler in the morning, then we hung out in the back yard and played for awhile. In the afternoon we went in our newly remodeled jaccuzzi with the toddler. He had a blast. First time he had that experience. Hubby and I really enjoyed watching him going wild over the bubbles coming out of the jets.

But now it's Monday morning and it really feels like Monday. Some Mondays are great, I'm all pumped up after the weekend and ready to plan for the week. Not so much today. My dad's still in the hospital. Talked to him on Saturday and he sounded so low. He has pneumonia and it has really wiped him out. I think he wants me to come. I'm seriously thinking about it even though I am dreading the plane ride alone with the toddler. And not to mention the serious winter they have there right now. I don't know if I'm ready for that. But I'm deeply worried about my dad, so I may try to wait it out a couple of weeks to see if the weather improves somewhat and then take the plunge and go.

No comments:

Post a Comment