Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Another Beautiful Day

Woke up to another beautiful day in Southern California. Yesterday I filled the kiddie pool for the toddler and we played in the back yard most of the day. He wanted to go in the big pool...our newly renovated $25,000 project, but it's still butt cold, so of course I couldn't let him. On Valentine's Day we went in the jaccuzzi, and of course it was nice and warm, so he thought the pool would be too. After a little tantrum he was happy to see me drag out the kiddie pool. The kiddie pool is actually quite big, so I realized I should probably try to use the compressor to blow it up. After spending 15 minutes trying to figure the compressor out I gave up and started to blow it up manually. Well, it didn't take me that long to realize I was blowing off too much CO2 as I was feeling a tingling sensation. Had to put my pride aside, and call hubby who's out of town, and ask how the damned compressor worked. Thank God for husbands and cellphones. Wherever he goes on business he's never more than a phone call away!

No comments:

Post a Comment