Sunday, June 27, 2010

Post Concert Thoughts

The ABBA tribute at the Hollywood Bowl last night was amazing. We all sang along and felt nostalgic. I remember being in my teens and not thinking ABBA was so hot, but now I realize how huge they were. The Bowl was packed and everyone there were dancing and singing along. What a great feeling. Some people were dressed in retro ABBA style, and there were a couple of gay guys dressed in silvery mini dresses, and silver plattform shoes and huge blond wigs. Did I mention they were already big guys, and with the plattforms they were huge. So funny watching them making their way around the audience soaking up the attention they got. Hilarious!

Today we're heading to Santa Monica with my family from Sweden. A little 3rd Street, a little Venic Beach and maybe a little mall shopping. I'm so looking foward to it. It's been awhile since I've been there.

No comments:

Post a Comment