Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm at the airport waiting for my brother and family to arrive. I have thirty minutes to kill before they land, and there are no newstands or coffee shops at this terminal. Everytime I'm at LAX to pick someone up I'm either way late or way early. What's up with that? It's not that I leave my house way too early or late. It's the goddamn traffic on the 405 that's so hard to predict. Twenty years ago it took me 45 minutes to get here, and now it's usually an hour and a half. Last week I came to pick my mother in law up, and I left the house an hour and a half before scheduled arrival. Guess what? I was one hour late due to a bad accident. Today I gave myself the same amount of time, and I'm 30 minutes early. Could really use a cup of coffee. Yawn...!

No comments:

Post a Comment