Tuesday, September 28, 2010

We have two birthdays coming up this weekend. My boys are turning 20 and 3 years old respectively. The older one on Friday the 1st, and the younger one on Saturday the 2nd. Man, am I going to be busy. The older one will be coming home from UCSB and I'm making a huge pastadinner on Friday night. It will be mostly family and family friends attending. On Saturday morning we will host the toddler's 3 year birthday bash in the park. I have about 18 kids and their parents who have rsvp'd "yes"....Good thing I didn't decide to have it at the house. 18 three year olds!!! I should have my head examined. So, this week I have to plan party favors, bake cupcakes, prepare appetizers for the adults, and plan the activities. And that's on top of finishing up my personal training exam certification this week. My life is crazy at times, but I wouldn't trade it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment