Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Needing Shoes for the Toddler

It's supposed to rain today, so we cancelled our Wednesday hiking plans. Decided to play at one of our hiking buddies' house instead. But looking outside I don't see any rain. I see sunshine. Oh well, I guess I will take the opportunity and go find some shoes for my rather large toddler on my way to see my friend. There's StrideRite outlet fairly close to her house. StrideRite shoes are the only ones that fit my son well. He is 2 1/2 and wears size 10 1/2 wide. His buddies are all in size 8 or 9. Wish me luck. After the playdate I will drive up to Santa Barbara to see my older boy who's in UCSB. We're going to have a late lunch and catch up. I will not see him for a month since I will go to Sweden on Sunday. So today is a busy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment