Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Summer Fit Challenge

Did this three weeks summer fit challenge. Today was the last day. I signed on to it to support a friend who needed the encouragement and assistance in her weight loss journey. Must say we did pretty good until I fell off the wagon today...the last day. Good thing I did my measurements before my binge.

So the rules were to team up with someone else, record weight and measurements at the start and end of the program, then eat healthy and exercise 3 to 5 times a week. It wasn't so hard for me since this is what I do on a regular day, but I definetily cut my treats down to petty much nothing. I am huge red wine and chocolate fan and had basically none of that for the 3 weeks. I say basically because I did cheat once last Saturday. I had both red wine and cheese and crackers which I had completely eliminated for the whole time previously.

But today, the last day, I really thought I was going to be extra super good. That was until a friend called me and asked if we could do lunch at In and Out Burger. I didn't just eat a lot; I ate a crap load. Not only did I eat a huge cheeseburger and fries, but I also ate half of Hayden's burger, half of his and his sister's fries!!! Don't know what came over me. Oh well, who's to now right? Got my measurements taken before. So in spite of my pig out I had lost 3 pounds and an inch off my waist and hips...not bad. Not that I needed to or wanted to loose weight. I just wanted to support my friend and see if I could.

No comments:

Post a Comment